Sunday 15 July 2018

You Know About Rimal Ali ??

Rimal Ali is the first transgender Women that debut in a Pakistani movie ""Saat Din  Mohabbat "".

          

Bold, blunt, beautiful- that is Rimal Ali for you, if you know nothing about her you would have never noticed that she is not your average girl next door. Though she has strived to be one; physically at least. Rimal is Pakistan’s first transgender model who is willing to do whatever it takes to fit in. When I met her for the first time, I couldn’t help but sneak glances at her. She has an aura of talking, walking, moving and even sitting like a superstar. And why wouldn’t she? Struggling in the industry for almost 9 years she has finally made her name. For the right reasons or not? That’s for you to decide. With a degree from Punjab University, Rimal still went up for what she is most passionate about- dancing.
              

For her, it’s a catharsis, a form of art which should be given respect as much as the others. “When I dance, it feels like I’m opening my soul in the wind; it’s my passion and I’m not ashamed of it.” Dancing for a transgender is nothing new in Pakistan- but how she does it is what’s enticing. Rimal, no doubt has a very controversial online presence that is hard for an average Pakistani to accept but according to her, she portrays the real face of the society. She says if people can see bold scenes in Hollywood or Bollywood films then why not here. “Either stop making films in an Islamic country or if it’s a democracy, show the reality and the number of views on my videos portrays the true face of Pakistan.”

                


Rimal’s endeavor with Soch Band has been huge and we won’t lie, that is what actually caught our attention. “Is ishq na janay tenu ki keeta, hai dard bhi kamli, tu has k peeta. Is ishq wafa may tunay kya paya, hai apnay sath hi, dhoka keeta.” – these lyrics have especially been written for Rimal who is a childhood friend of the band members. It is rumored that Rimal fell for someone who didn’t accept her for being who she is; true or not- the lyrics have such a deep feel that anyone with a heartbreak can relate to them. This song had been planned years ago but they were afraid of society’s reaction- however,  it recently, surfaced the web and even caught attention of BBC World and Now This.

This is the reason why she wants everyone to like her to never hide or lie about their reality. “Come out of the darkness and the world WILL accept you. Just be bold and strong!” Rimal pleads to ‘regular’ people to accept them, as it is not their fault for being born this way. “What if a baby like us gets born in your house? Would you toss them away or raise them as they are? Spread the love; the world is already too full of hate.”








1 comment:

  1. I still cant believe that my herpes is gone after two years of suffering. Thanks to Dr Momoh who cured my herpes with his herbal medication I never thought I will ever be heal again, I was a herpes positive two years ago and I have try so many medication so I can be free of this dearly disease but nothing work out, so one day I go on a research on the internet where I saw someone given testimony on how Dr Momoh help him to cure his herpes virus with his herbal medication, so I said to myself it also the same problem am having so I have to also contact the herbal doctor Dr Momoh on his email which the man recommended to anyone who might also need his help, Wholeheartedly am so grateful to this man as he help me with the cure and make me a happy man again. Anyone out there who might be facing same problem should kindly contact Dr Momoh as is know he will help you with all your problems, contact him through his email dr.momoh9@gmail.com, call or WhatsApp him +2347083724098

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

You Know who is Angela Ponce??

Ángela Maria Ponce Camacho  (born  Ángel Mario Ponce Camacho  in 1991) is a Spanish model and beauty pageant titleholder who won  Miss Univ...

Popular Posts