Monday 6 August 2018

You Know About Marvia Malik ?

Marvia Malik 


Marvia Malik
 is a Pakistani Newsreader and media figure. She became the first openly transgender newsreader to appear on Pakistani television in 2018. Malik was born in Lahore in 1997 to a family of three siblings. She became estranged from her family later in life. While still with her family, she was able to complete her matriculation. As a child, she was bullied by her classmates in school. after leaving home, she took refuge with other trans women. She was determined to become a lawyer or a journalist her whole life.


She then applied for a position at Kohenoor News. Regarding the breakthrough with her becoming a news anchor, Marvia has stated that, "Our society treats transgender people shamefully, degrading them, denying them jobs, laughing at them and taunting them.I want to change that.


She worked as a makeup artist in order to fund her higher studies, before pursuing a career in mass media, graduating with a degree in the latter from Punjab University. She plans to follow through with higher studies.


She has previously modelled as well She has walked the runway for the Pakistan Fashion Design Council fashion week in Lahore, a job she got through students at the Lahore Grammar School.


In March 2018, Malik became the first openly transgender person to fill the role of newsreader on a Pakistani news broadcast.This occurrence attracted media attention.She is working with Kohenoor News "Azad Bhi Zimydar Bhi" the news channel helped her to groom in the field of journalism.


She is planning to advocate property rights for trans persons in Pakistan.She is also demanding reservation for trans persons in employment and in Parliament.She does not believe in the term "third gender".







3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. There are two genders. You are a women. It is simple and clear to all people of reason. We must respect all people. There should never be a question about who has civil rights and who doesn't. If men have a problem with transgender women, it could be they are unsure of their own feelings or sexuality. In Gods name let's all treat each other well!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still cant believe that my herpes is gone after two years of suffering. Thanks to Dr Momoh who cured my herpes with his herbal medication I never thought I will ever be heal again, I was a herpes positive two years ago and I have try so many medication so I can be free of this dearly disease but nothing work out, so one day I go on a research on the internet where I saw someone given testimony on how Dr Momoh help him to cure his herpes virus with his herbal medication, so I said to myself it also the same problem am having so I have to also contact the herbal doctor Dr Momoh on his email which the man recommended to anyone who might also need his help, Wholeheartedly am so grateful to this man as he help me with the cure and make me a happy man again. Anyone out there who might be facing same problem should kindly contact Dr Momoh as is know he will help you with all your problems, contact him through his email dr.momoh9@gmail.com, call or WhatsApp him +2347083724098

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

You Know who is Angela Ponce??

Ángela Maria Ponce Camacho  (born  Ángel Mario Ponce Camacho  in 1991) is a Spanish model and beauty pageant titleholder who won  Miss Univ...

Popular Posts