Tuesday 19 September 2017

You have been asking Yourself About What You Are ??




You have been asking Yourself the same question. Do I want this or do I need this? Or am I convincing myself that I need this because I want it so much? I was driving myself crazy. In the end I came to the conclusion that NO, I do not want this, and the only reason these thoughts exist in my head is because of a medical condition I have no control over.
 
So now I am believing that is more of a need, the same way I need air. I have no control over it. If I was younger and single, I might also WANT this, but I don't, because like Denise, it kills me knowing that my need is causing hurt for my wife. Sometimes I find it difficult to distinguish between want and need, but I would have to settle on need.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

You Know who is Angela Ponce??

Ángela Maria Ponce Camacho  (born  Ángel Mario Ponce Camacho  in 1991) is a Spanish model and beauty pageant titleholder who won  Miss Univ...

Popular Posts